Okay so here are the Top Ten Reasons I cannot wait for Christmas Break here in China!
10. Spending time with my China Family!
9. Experiencing Christmas with some of my friends for the first time (Despite what our Christmas Around the World Units say China does not celebrate Christmas – Chinese New Year comes later :))
8. Sleeping in – When my neighbors who wake up at 4am will let me – The joy of a land with over a billion people 🙂
7. Traveling to Hong Kong and going to Disney Land!
6. Traveling to Xian to see the Terracotta Army!
5. American, Mexican, and every other food that is not Chinese!
4. Receiving packages in the mail.
2. Comfy and cute casual clothing – totally not professional, but still cute!
1. Knowing that a month from the time we go back to school on January 8th we will get another two week vacation for Chun Jia!
What are you looking forward to? Add a comment below or click the top-ten icon at the top and find out what other teachers are looking forward to this Winter Break!!